There are 3 types of licenses offered by Upline. Continue reading to learn more about the specific types.
- Basic License
- Standard License
- Extended License
Basic license gives you access to track and analyze unlimited wallets, subject to features offered per plan. You can use it for non-profit and non-public projects without attribution. All public facing projects must show appropriate attribution to Upline.
- Provide an attribution link, wherever our data is used publicly
- Mention "Upline.finance" in the attribution link.
- If formatting/linking is not allowed (use. "Data source: upline.finance")
- Use our data for tracking wallets & generating reports for personal use.
- Use our data for trading activity if your crypto trading volume < $1M per year.
- Use our data in your commercial products (e.g. SaaS landing pages, apps)
You can NOT:
- Use our data commercially (e.g. for trading with intention to make a profit) if your trading volume > $1M per year.
- Use our data without attribution to upline.finance where appropriate
Standard license gives you full access to our DeFi intelligence, subject to features offered in your plan. In addition to the basic license, you can use our data without attribution and for trading purposes (see limits).
- Use our data for tracking wallets & generating reports for commercial use e.g. building your own web app interfaces.
- Use our data for trading activity if your trading volume < $100M per year.
You can NOT:
- Use our data commercially if your crypto trading volume (in DeFi/CeFi) > $100M per year.
- Charge the end user for work derived directly from our data e.g. selling our reports.
Extended license gives you full access to our DeFi intelligence, subject to features offered in your plan. In addition to the standard license, you can use our data without attribution and for trading purposes without any limits. Additionally, you receive our engineering support and ability to raise custom, blockchain-scale report requests.
- Use our data for trading activity (without limits)
- Produce and charge for any derivative work e.g. selling our data reports to 3rd party
- Work directly with our team to facilitate custom requests
You agree to take the full liability for using our product and the data generated using our product. You assume all of the risks associated with possible data inaccuracies and accept that our data is provided on an “as-is” basis.